Monday, February 20, 2012

Revision Time

When i was working on my revision of my idea i really had a hard time coming up with an elevator pitch! Even though I have one I'm still not sure that it is even satisfactory. Yet true, a lot of thought did go into straightening out my ideas for this project and I feel that it is pretty solid. I did change the ending to a very simple one for the fact that the project itself is complex so i wanted the end to be subtle. I really enjoyed working on the designs of my baby even though it took me forever to get every kink worked out. I still plan to explore more possibilities with the text and many more textures according to whatever objects my test subjects responded with. I did have a couple of problems on jointing certain parts of my character than i plan to correct in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment