Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Composite Loop and Mask

So to be honest I don't think I did this project correctly. In the assignment right up it said to create a comp that would loop seamlessly. I didn't know if that meant the entire composition so when the frames finish, it wont be obvious that the scene is over. I definitely did not do that and hopefully it was just to crate a loop within the composition. Regardless i am pretty satisfied with the outcome of my piece. I did run into some problems when trying to create the illusion that the man was morphing. It wasn't working at first because I made some careless mistakes. This mistake actually caused after effects to run slower on this project and also take up more time than needed leaving my eyes very hateful of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment