Well, this has been one work intensive and time consuming project and I loved every bit of it. This is sarcasm, but seeing the finished product, I am very satisfied with the results. I noticed that the most stressful thing out of this project was rendering! There were many failed attempts at rendering and it increased the time of production. I guess when working big, it really does make a huge difference. Also, I really did learn the power of working local than on the server. One thing I noticed was that even your files that you are using on a comp needs to be on the local system in order to get its full effect. I had a many showcase of my final project to a couple of people and they seemed to get the concept and thought it was successful. Hopefully Jill feels the same!