Thursday, March 1, 2012

Midterm Progress Update

From the critique, I took what was said and went back and tried to make elements of my pice more natural and convincing. I felt really successful in my execution. I added new elements to my "big bang" in the beginning but i still feel it is missing something. I did add something that i really did like. I did a quick zoom into the camera but behind the character is a trail of itself indicating and representing speed. I think i pulled this effect off pretty well. I also worked on the audio tracks some more. It is coming along well, but i just have to make sure that everything that i created so far goes with the beat. I also changed the eye color and I am equally satisfied with the eyes. Overall, I felt i got a pretty good amount done in the time we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment