Monday, January 23, 2012

Dynamic Imaging First Project

Hearing this assignment, I felt that creating photoshop layers to create an articulate object and a layered back ground would be considerably easy. Though in some aspects it was there was still steps I failed to address upon getting the assignment. One, was that I had no clue what i wanted to do. The other was not knowing if I were doing it right. Its like when you have the most freedom to do as you please the more it makes you feel like you can't do anything in a fear that it's still not what is wanted. When i started the project i began with a mistake by erasing the pictures instead of masking them. I soon realized i was doing that i quickly changed that. The basic idea for my piece is taking the concept of the first man on the moon and creating a time where there was the first classical pianist who played on the moon. I used a black and white theme to play on that time period. Overall this project was pretty simple. Though a little discouraging I feel I did an exceptional job.

No comments:

Post a Comment